Making use of the information you already have (or have access to)
Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:00am to 11:00am
David Jamieson-Drake, Director of Institutional Research
- Report examples include COFHE enrolled student and senior surveys, Tableau program informational reports, course evaluations.
- Participants will identify and report the types of data they’re already collecting.
- Participants will be become familiar with other types/sources of data (course, program and college wide) they already have access to.
- Participants will brainstorm the ways in which these data sources support the program’s student learning outcomes.
- See related sessions on Tableau program informational reports on October 26 and November 1