Rubrics for assessment of learning across the program
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Rubenstein 349 (Breedlove)
- Participants will understand difference between Holistic and Analytic rubrics.
- Participants will understand the relationship between course-level and program-level rubrics.
- Participants will describe viable use cases for program-level portfolios.
- Participants will begin the process of developing a rubric for the assessment of program-level student learning outcomes.
- Participants will understand the importance of rater calibration, and be able to apply basic techniques to promote validity and reliability of rubric-based data.
- Participants will report this work back to faculty colleagues in the near future.