Writing and evaluating student learning outcomes versus program objectives
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Participants will be able to articulate the difference between a Student Learning Outcome and a Program Objective
- Participants will be able to identify and articulate their program specific Program Objectives; ideally reflecting and complementing the program’s mission and associated student learning outcomes.
- Participants will identify and/or update the measures necessary to collect this information.
- Participants will be able to set reasonable targets and know how to evaluate them.
- Participants will identify a time/structure for reporting this work to garner feedback from faculty colleagues.
- Participants will be able to use the new “program objectives” feature in the Department Assessment Portfolio